It’s May and crunch time, time to put in the final efforts for the Cambridge KEY, PET, FCE, CAE and Young Learners Starters, Movers and Flyers exams!!! It’s a neurotic time for students as well as teachers. Here are some last minute tips for getting ready for the exams.
1) Practice exams the more familiar the students are with the exams the less a exists they will have come test day. (Especially for the little ones who it may be first timers)
2) make sure you have all the necessary materials for entrance to the exams ID cards pens, pencils, erasers, and registration forms.
3) Make sure to read all the directions carefully.
4) Get a good night’s sleep the night before and eat a good breakfast the morning of!
5) Keep calm and do your best!!!